www.awsurveys.com is a scam

In the past, when I started with internt earnings, I was trying to make money in different ways. One attempt was the www.awsurveys.com. I no longer make money on this site for reasons that I will describe below, and my experience with this site might help someone.



On www.awsurveys.com I had a huge number of referrals. They filled in the survey, and I earned. My earning was not problem. That worked good for me, but all my friends who were involved in the system could not make money from surveys. Everyone in the system has had to take someone to gather the minimum required for raising money.

Maybe earning by completing surveys makes sense, but this site, www.awsurveys.com is not such a site. On this site you will get only 10 surveys and after that it will stop sending you any,
so if you want to earn money in order to pass the minimum payout threshold and raise money, it is necessary to include your friends in this site.

For this reason, I would like to mark this site as scam.

No comments:

Post a Comment